Saturday, June 19, 2010

More from the trip to Six Flags

Well, sorry this has taken me so long, but it has been very busy at work. Christen is busy with the oil spill and I am spending a lot of time in Seattle for the new toll bridge. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures from the trip to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. I think Parker had a great time. I know I really enjoyed seeing him experience so many new things. Check out all the great pictures I took of my little man!

The first morning there, we took Parker for a walk on the grounds of the hotel. It was a very nice place and they had a lot of great picture taking opportunities. Here Parker is sitting on a wooden bench.

Here Parker is doing some rock climbing. Okay, he's not really "climbing", but hey, he's only 11 months old!

Here Parker is showing off how he can sit in a big boy chair. This happens to be a rocking chair, but he still likes to show everyone how much he has grown.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Parker. Here he is riding on the Looney Tunes train and he is loving it. Of course, it was hot and sunny that day, so he was wearing his stylish hat. :)

And last, but not least, this picture is of Parker on a merry-go-round. He loves them and we take a ride anytime we are near one.

No comments:

Post a Comment