Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sedona Sunday Videos

After loading up on carbs at the Coffee Pot restaurant, I did this short video from the parking lot.



From somewhere on Devil's Bridge trail...




As I was making my way back from Devil's Bridge, I suddenly realized that not all cars are created equal.




We made it back from hiking and decided to relax for a bit a local park.




We finished off the day with a stroll around the wonderful shops in Uptown Sedona... again. It was like the forth time we had done it, but it was still nice to watch the people, enjoy the weather, and smoke a cigar.




That's all for this trip. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that videoing and driving are a good combo. I guess it is the dessert so you probably only hvae to watch out for cactus.

    ReplyDelete